Views: 2600|Replies: 7

I am panic when I forget some chinese characters [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-13 06:33:24 |Display all floors
I get panic when I see that I started to forget some chinese characters.Do you believe that one day I will not remember most of them ?Do you ever forget them.I forget even simple words ,then I open to dictionary immediately and look them up.
I do not want to forget  .What do you think ?Is it dangerous to happen one day.?
I do not forget how to say only how to write.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-10-13 06:53:43 |Display all floors

hi

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2006-10-13 06:33
I get panic when I see that I started to forget some chinese characters.Do you believe that one day I will not remember most of them ?Do you ever forget them.I forget even simple words ,then I open ...

If you forget the characters then  I see how justified I am when I sometimes forget   them.

I will disappoint you from what I have seen to the greek people.You know that we have many immigrants in Germany ,America ,Australia and Canada.When these people come to Greece on holidays they have lost completely the greek accent .They also make a lot of syntax mistakes.They do not speak greek correctly.

It is a pity to forget your mother tongue.Work on it ,start right away before it is too late.Tell your parents to send you chinese books ,listen to music ,buy a chinese newspaper.We have them in Greece ,you should have them in Italy.
I am warning you if you do not take the proper measures immediately then it will happen one day.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 07:09:58 |Display all floors

thanks

Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-10-13 06:53

If you forget the characters then  I see how justified I am when I sometimes forget   them.

I will disappoint you from what I have seen to the greek people.You know that we have many immigrant ...

Thanks for your warning.No I won't allow that to happen .I know that I have to read  more chinese books.
You are right.I must act soon before it is too late.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-10-13 07:13:20 |Display all floors

good

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2006-10-13 07:09

Thanks for your warning.No I won't allow that to happen .I know that I have to read  more chinese books.
You are right.I must act soon before it is too late.

Good ,otherwise one day I will know more chinese than you
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 07:31:34 |Display all floors
Keep learning~~
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 09:46:26 |Display all floors
There are many website available at every moment for your reading Chinese character.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 10:14:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2006-10-13 06:33
I get panic when I see that I started to forget some chinese characters.Do you believe that one day I will not remember most of them ?Do you ever forget them.I forget even simple words ,then I open ...

If you use it every day, you will not forget.

What kind of Chinese Stories you like to read? Any Kung Fung stories?

Personally, I like the "Old Dragon" 古龙Kung Fung stories. I have read almost all the book he wrote.

Don't worry, you will be okay as long as you keep using your Chinese on a daily basis.

Use your Chinese skills as a means or tool to enhance your life. Please don't look at it as work. I believe the true meaning of having the language skill is to help people to enjoy life more. Language can bring beauty to a relationship, it can bring joy to our daily living i.e. watching movie, talk to your friends, comfort others in time of suffering, etc...language is a gift from heaven....use it well! Amen.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.