Author: laurenplus

DISTANCE LOVE WORKABLE? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-13 22:26:55 |Display all floors

hi

Originally posted by xzjljq at 2006-10-13 19:03
I and my gf live in the two different city in China,is it also means distance love?during one year,we just can get together twice.We are in the same city,but both live the outside city.

Yes, we are in quite similar situation but you don't have to cost alot on flight! I Good luck on your relationship!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 00:26:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-10-13 15:28

Thank you so much thunderbird.These poems are written for me.Oh yes and for every romantic person.

Yes you need the personal contact.You need to touch  your love.A touch is enough .

I am gald you like those lyrics. I almost had a heart attack when I couldn't find the English translation for those songs (After I completed the translation, I forgot to save a copy). Luckily I located the whataboutbob post and copied the translation from there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.