Views: 5297|Replies: 22

DISTANCE LOVE WORKABLE? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-12 22:37:23 |Display all floors
We are apart by 11hours. When I get up he will go to bed or vice versa. We have to thank Microsoft as MSN is the only method through which we can exchange our love messages. But I am still worrying if it is really workable? Any idea to keep the temperature?

Welcome to my home
http://laurenhome.spaces.live.com

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-10-13 01:19:54 |Display all floors

for me it would be fine

Originally posted by laurenplus at 2006-10-12 22:37
We are apart by 11hours. When I get up he will go to bed or vice versa. We have to thank Microsoft as MSN is the only method through which we can exchange our love messages. But I am still worrying ...

I would have no problem.Love is an emotion.Emotions can travel far away.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 01:59:03 |Display all floors
I assume you have met outside of MSN, in the real World? If not, then I don't believe you can have true love until you meet.

Sure, long-distance love can work but sooner or later you will have to be together otherwise the relationship is hard to sustain.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 03:36:37 |Display all floors

oh yes

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-13 01:59
I assume you have met outside of MSN, in the real World? If not, then I don't believe you can have true love until you meet.

Sure, long-distance love can work but sooner or later you will have t ...

of course you can arrange to meet one day.It is not difficult in our days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 04:49:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 12-10-2006 07:36 PM
of course you can arrange to meet one day.It is not difficult in our days.

I agree - I just wonder if the girl in the first post has yet to meet the guy ...

People can try to fall in love through the Internet but it isn't real until they actually meet face-to-face :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 04:57:26 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-13 04:49

I agree - I just wonder if the girl in the first post has yet to meet the guy ...

People can try to fall in love through the Internet but it isn't real until they actually meet face-to-face :)

If the person you have been in an internet contact is a nice person ,sincere and honest then when you meet him face to face nothing changes.You feel as if you had been together many years ago.
I know what I am saying ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 04:58:20 |Display all floors

did you ever have such an experience?

Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-10-13 04:57

If the person you have been in an internet contact is a nice person ,sincere and honest then when you meet him face to face nothing changes.You feel as if you had been together many years ago.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.