Author: tomcat2000

woman top the lists of chinese richest [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-14 02:45:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tomcat2000 at 2006-10-12 14:56
just several years ago, a report was released by a company. a chinese woman tops the lists of chinese richest. when you heard this news, what is your first response. maybe you feel very surprised.  ...

She is not the first nor the last. There were, are and will be  many talented Chinese women around. They have been making and leaving many historical marks on this tiny planet earth. Go for it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 17:48:25 |Display all floors

interesting ...

it is about intimidation...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 10:20:43 |Display all floors

very rare

Originally posted by tomcat2000 at 2006-10-12 14:56
just several years ago, a report was released by a company. a chinese woman tops the lists of chinese richest. when you heard this news, what is your first response. maybe you feel very surprised.  ...

That's so rare that why was reported?
She worried about her life?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 21:26:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meggia at 2006-10-12 22:12
why some people always think that it is unnaual for a woman is richer than man, they even think that her money is unlegal,it is unfair.
i should say that I respect this women not only for their la ...

I read the report myself.  This certainly calls for CELEBRATION and it proves that regardless of your gender, as long as you have the business acumen, the opportunity and you are industrious and creative, you can make a differerence.

Like meggia, I have no reason to be suspicious of her achievement.

Cheer on, China.

:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.