Author: freeness

do you have boyfriends or girlfriends in campus? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-31 11:11:11 |Display all floors
Since we are all college seniors.She is now perparing graduate student , I am looking for a job.  we both do not know what will happen in the future ! I feel helpless.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 11:47:18 |Display all floors
Yep, I did have a girl friend in my colleage life. I remembered that clearly in my junior I met her by chance, and from then on I fell  in love with her, so I decided to look for her, and I knew that she also liked me. then I tried every means available to please her. I insisted on believing that pay  always got a return.as it went by,fortunately she became my first girl friend at last, and we began to live our new lives.but this lives really didn't go very far.one day I found that she had fallen in love another one, I was very frusted in hearing of that. my heart nearly got broken, I thought every one couldn't be intolerant of that. so of course, we were apart. In this case, my colleage life also went into an end. My colleage life, indeed had happiness, also had painful, and had simile, also had tears.Anyway I'm very impressed by all the thing happened in my colleage. I'll never forget it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 13:16:14 |Display all floors
I didn't find a girlfriend,  I have been senior student  already .Now ,there is little  time for me to think more about that ,because I am preparing for MS test,so taht ,I'm always  bussy.but ,in my view, that is one perfectful  and beautiful thing , love in campus.I usually give my best wishes to my friends for his or her  love story. why  did I have non girlfriend , because,I didn't find one girl who I love and be loved.I believe it is important to know  to do best  on what you should do in different episodes of our life .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 13:26:00 |Display all floors
In my viewpoint,if you couldn't be responsible for yourself,in other words ,if you couldn't depend on yourself,you should pay more attention on your study.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 00:04:31 |Display all floors
maybe, my girlfriend doesn't get a college education, in fact, she just finished her junior education, whereas i am a postgraduate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.