Author: freeness

do you have boyfriends or girlfriends in campus? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-23 16:28:03 |Display all floors
how many girls in university  are clean????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 18:58:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhufitco at 2006-10-23 16:28
how many girls in university  are clean????

many .
don't think every girl is so open ,ok. a girl is clean or not,can you judge by your eyes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 21:43:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freeness at 2006-10-12 13:27
when i  have a wolk in campus,i will see many lovers snuggling together. they looks like so happy.somebody said finding a boyfriend/girlfriend can remove loneliness. do you also find lovers in camp ...

I love a girl from another university, she came to my school as a visiting student, however , i didn't gain her heart ,and now, she is in her own school ,far from wuhan,where my school lies in,.4 months has passed after her leave , i still miss her everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 10:47:41 |Display all floors
My girlfriend in the university has became my wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 22:29:22 |Display all floors

How to meet a new b/f or g/f ?

I am a foreigner and occasional visitor to Shanghai with some Chinese friends here. It seems to me that a problem  people have here is that once they have left their College/University, they have difficulty in  finding an opportunty to meet someone who is a potential boyfriend/girlfriend. .   How do you meet others in a big city?   Any experiences to share?   
[ I copied this  question from another posting of mine elsewhere]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 21:00:10 |Display all floors
When i was a freshman , i met her at a party. That day she done me a favor ,from then we knew each other ,but after two month we parted.
One year later, I falled in love with other girl , she is my classmate .Since then we have been together for 3 years . I don't  know how long the relation between us will last for! I don't konw!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 21:21:53 |Display all floors
why you are so unconfident with your love?if you love each other,your love will be forever

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.