Author: freeness

do you have boyfriends or girlfriends in campus? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-21 21:19:06 |Display all floors
i had a nice girlfriend in compus .now we have leaved school two years ,but ,i love she as yesterday,and doe-s she

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 11:00:34 |Display all floors
hehe
20050822211317_QGLT1M9L.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 13:38:06 |Display all floors

I have a gf and I will love her forever.

i am a graduated student now.  I met with my girlfriend in senior high school. Others may surprise long period that we have keeped. I feel very fortunate since i met her in my life.  she has waited for me for two years after her graduating from a technological academy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 15:43:22 |Display all floors
it is very common that many male or female young students have gf or bf. why?
maybe there are several reasons that i can give you as follows.
firstly, many students leave their home and study far away from their own home. some young people can't get used to it. so sometimes they may find that some other people really care about them and have so many things in common with each other. finally they fall in love with each other.

secondly, some students really love other students.
thirdly, when young students talk with each other, they find that they share so many common interests. so they can find lots of topics to discuss with each other. when time goes, they find that they love each other.

fourthly, maybe you know each other through your friends' introducations or your classmates' introducations. some young boy just like the female students who have a good appearance. maybe they are too young, and don't know something about love.

some parents said that if their children have a bf or a gf, it will really waste their children's study time. however, in my opinion, if your child can arrange their time very well, having a gf or bf may be beneficial to their child. because it can bring lot of happiness to your child and your child will not feel very longly at school. they will feel that every day is so good for them. when your child has some troubles with his gf, he should learn to how to deal with problems, which can also make them more courageous and responsible. and i think that these characteristics are very important for them when they go out of the campus. besides above, i think that the experience can also teach them how to care about other people. all we know that students should learn to be independent. when they feel disappointed about something, they will not choose to suicide. because they know that there is still some one really caring about him. then they will feel comfortable and ask helps from his gf.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 15:01:54 |Display all floors
Women are clothes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 15:04:11 |Display all floors

Reply #10 shadberry's post

It's beautiful very much. I am also looking forward to my love.
I had never had any experience in my college time.
I am envious of those for their beautiful love in campus.
I also hope that you and your girlfriend could catch each other firmly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 15:20:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wendy116 at 2006-10-14 13:21
I have a boyfriend. We love each other and started in the university. We were in the same university but different district campus, so we met mainly in the weekend. Besides we tried our best to mee ...

two happiness guys.,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.