Author: freeness

do you have boyfriends or girlfriends in campus? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-20 21:56:39 |Display all floors
no ,I want to have one ,but It's hard to find

[ Last edited by yxhred at 2006-10-20 09:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 12:34:26 |Display all floors

Reply #7 charles82's post

maybe you are really tired about your seven-year love. But you too have been together for so long time, i think you may have the same language. so if you feel something uncomfortable , you can talk to her, and then get a better solution. your love are excellent. so you can go to begin a marriage,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 12:36:47 |Display all floors
i think love should be preseving.especially the love more than three years , really wonderful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 13:17:19 |Display all floors
once I had one,now she has gone!
Welcome to the real world ,it's sucks, but you'll gona to love it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 13:43:34 |Display all floors

It's a pity I have no girl-friend up to now.

My God,save me from loneliness!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 13:58:31 |Display all floors
i used to think maybe it 's time i found a girlfriend to fall in love in her ,but recently ,i find myself  just need more spare time in my college life ,and i dont have the mood to love female ,maybe when i finish my college curriculums , i do want to find someone to have a beautiful love course!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 15:37:35 |Display all floors
i've carefully read through  all threads of you.i find a serious matter,which is someone just find a romantic memory,i don't object you guys in love,i just wanna tell you is that love is holy and responsible,furthermore,now your main mission is to learn more knowledge so as to make a living in the future.if your family is rich,pls neglect this.thanks!i know some of you are lonely and in the period of curiosity to sex ,so you guys like searching for stimulation,wanna companion,etc,surely,some have cohabited,i don't rule out some of you pairs have long relationship till to the church.you would regret after coming into society.certainly,i don't think it's wrong getting a bf/gf in campus,my point is to be prudent and cautious.thank you guys for taking time to see my rough english expression.
Go well on your future road!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.