Author: freeness

do you have boyfriends or girlfriends in campus? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-14 17:44:38 |Display all floors

it's like an edifce in the air, so beautiful but so unrealistic also

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 12:47:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tony_y at 2006-10-14 17:44

maybe it is unrealistic,but it will leave a profound memory in your life:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 14:30:05 |Display all floors

Balancing a love life with school and studies....

I've thought about this before now that I'm at the university level. Love, to me, is important. I want to love and be loved at the same time. However, I need to think about how to balance my studies as well as my romantic relationship with my significant other. However, at my age, love is not my first and foremost priority. Doing well at school comes first, and I want to make sure I have a firm grip on my education and my goals before I proceed to get a boyfriend.
烏雲背后有陽光.
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 15:06:07 |Display all floors
Now I am a sophomore student and I haven't had a boyfriend.May having a boyfriend is a very sweet thing .But I consider that study is more important.More or less ,it may effect you receiving konwledge in the university.Now in the campus ,many boys or girls search for a companion just for showing their charm or fill in their empty heart.I don't deny that if I have a opportunity to have a boyfriend who I like,I will go on the love with him.But be sure to remind yourself of future and remain the continence on your mind often.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 23:25:46 |Display all floors
seeking a boyfriend/girlfriend is a valuable experience for us .only via this trial,we come to realize some possible obstackes in you love trip

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 18:03:40 |Display all floors
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 21:40:20 |Display all floors
sorry,i havn't.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.