Author: freeness

do you have boyfriends or girlfriends in campus? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-14 02:57:34 |Display all floors
in my opinion  no money equals  nogirlfriend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 09:44:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 198521zct at 2006-10-13 19:58
It is so sad that I have never had a girlfriend as a sophomore.In my heart,.I really want to find a girl who I love and love me.But when I meet the right girl, I always too shy to express my fee ...

maybe you must be brave to chat wirh girls activily when you meet your right girl.finding more topic to chat with her.
on the contrary,i don't think there is need to be so sad. the single life is also beautiful.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 10:55:09 |Display all floors
Now i have  a girlfriend. I love  her very much. we got through four years happy university life and  now i  study  for the master's degree while she is working  in the company. She must  wait for  me  about three years when i finish school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 13:21:20 |Display all floors
I have a boyfriend. We love each other and started in the university. We were in the same university but different district campus, so we met mainly in the weekend. Besides we tried our best to meet each other in the weekdays. Two years pasted so fast. My boyfriend graduated. For our love, he got a job in the same city then we can stay together as before. But it's hardly two months later because of his excellent work, he moved to another city which is so far from me... Think of all aspacts, we decided to let him leave the old city. What a long year! Then I graduated I went to his city and found a job. Though I left my first job now and I am still hunting a new one, but I feel very happy. The future is sunny if only we make our efforts. Otherwise, both of our parents knew our relation two years ago. They hope we would get married as soon as possible.
We have no money at hand now, but we have love all the time and we want to improve in futrue.

Pray for you.
It's your Mr.Right near.

[ Last edited by wendy116 at 2006-10-14 03:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 13:33:39 |Display all floors

lover = boy/girlfriend ???

when i was in college ,i meet a girl ,tall and beatiful .when the first time i meet her. i was fall in loved with her. but she said that she will take the master "s dgree exame !!     what 's a pity  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 14:01:33 |Display all floors
i also a littelt admire the people who have boyfriends,but if i can't find your Mr Right in campus,i feel that the life is free and happy,because i have my friends and roommates,they  will acomopany with me,so i am not lonely.
i think love will appear in your life sooner or later.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 14:32:32 |Display all floors
i  am  a  college student,i  don't  have  a  boyfriend!
i  think  it's  waste of  time  and   money!
though  i  don't like  studying  either ,i feel like getting  together with my  friends`

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.