Views: 16396|Replies: 46

do you have boyfriends or girlfriends in campus? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-12 13:27:19 |Display all floors
when i  have a wolk in campus,i will see many lovers snuggling together. they looks like so happy.somebody said finding a boyfriend/girlfriend can remove loneliness. do you also find lovers in campus?why do you want to find her/him?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 13:58:36 |Display all floors

Love in compus difficult to continue but remain beauty

If you are not a hard studying student. you will have much free time. How to spend these time is a question. Most of college students choose to find a lover. and their age is easy to have feeling with somebody. So. they will begin. Maybe study and play outside together. It's really good for them because when they enter the society they will meet many question. one of them is marriage. If they have love experience they know how to handle something happened between lovers.

Most of lover in compus can't continue after school time. because everybody have a own develop direction and they don't want to give up or their another part don't want they to give up.  It's difficult to find a simply lover who love you without any terms. maybe your knowledge/beuty/money/job.... So. love in compus seems much beauty and simple compare with love out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 14:37:06 |Display all floors
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 15:35:04 |Display all floors

love in campus

Of course, more and more students fall in love in the school time,  it's all because in the school, we have much spare time, and we don't kown how to use this time .at the same time ,we are youngsters, we  are
exuberance of passsion. When i was in the university ,most of our classmates had boyfriend or girlfriend, also i had one. But my boyfriend studyed in another university ,so we couldn't see each other often. But we aften make a call each other,so we also fell very happy at that time . With the time flies, i have graduated from the university, and i leaved my boyfriend .Now, i have a work in Beijing myself .sometimes,i will feel very lonely,but now i have no heart to find another boyfriend. I must say that love in the school is really love ,but love in the society is prepare for marriage .The lover you find in the society maybe fit for marriage,but he isn't the one you lovest. So i hope the students in the school ,if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend ,please treat he or she well ,or you will regret  when you can be together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 19:58:52 |Display all floors

I want a girlfriend.

It is so sad that I have never had a girlfriend as a sophomore.In my heart,.I really want to find a girl who I love and love me.But when I meet the right girl, I always too shy to express my feeling.So I miss the right girl again and again. There's any one can give me some advice on how to get a girl's love.I will very apppreciate him or her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 23:10:24 |Display all floors
I want to find a boyfriend. But it seems too difficult for me to have one. Yeah, the love in campus is the most beautiful one. I have experienced once. But now we got seperated. Maybe he isn't my Mr.Right. Now, I want to find a boyfriend by myself, that is , i should love him, and he should do so. But my major is english. there is few boys that i can contact. I'm a shy girl, though i said i want to find a boyfriend, I never put it into practice. Maybe this is not the right time for me.
So what should i do. Just wait....
I still believe  lot will bring us together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 00:23:01 |Display all floors

you will find a perfect boyfriend,just do it

Originally posted by hithappiness at 2006-10-13 23:10
I want to find a boyfriend. But it seems too difficult for me to have one. Yeah, the love in campus is the most beautiful one. I have experienced once. But now we got seperated. Maybe he isn't my M ...

I  have found my girlfriend when i was at the senior high school, when we  start college, we became in different schools. But we in the same city,so we can look up each other on the weekend.now,we have love each other for nearly seven years. Others may think i am so fortunate,but only myself know i am so tired,the disengaged time is so little that sometimes  i shall work late to complete the work my mentor give me,when the mentor is busy, i also have to go to the colliery to obtain the latest data.
So, i want to tell you,first make sure you want to let a man love you!!
  I am terribly sorry for my poor English.
Deliberate in counsel, prompt in action.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.