Author: xilaren

who buys all these very expensive things. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-11 15:16:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-10-10 16:11
Well, when I was shopping, I saw so many wealth men and women who buy high price products without any frown, It did hurt me a lot, for I am a poor girl.

U know ,the expensive things are more profitable than cheaper things .

so the market always propaganda and boost the expensive things ,this kinds of activities  give us a misleading, everyone can support the consumption of luxuries .

in the luxuries market ,u’ll always find there are lot’s of wealthy ,because most of the common consumers can’t visit these things .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 15:41:25 |Display all floors
I am utterly could not afford it, for I am only looking for the cheapest one. but I am sure that the cheap one doesn't mean low quality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 16:29:22 |Display all floors

Do you know who buys the first set of apartment with the highest price in China?

The most expensive apartments of China is located in Pudong New Area in Shanghai with the average price at 130000 yuan per square meter. Ordinary people in China just treat it as a talking topic after dinner because after open for sale for half an year there's zero apartment being sold. The first buyer was from south-east Asia who is overseas Chinese paying more than 13000000 yuan for his apartment as quoted from media report. Ordinary people think that guy is utterly a Stupid Bitch.

By the way, according to the media, there are only two apartments being sold so far......
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 18:58:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.