Author: theconfused

Is the forum dying? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-10 15:06:07 |Display all floors
some people kept posting 'inquires', asking to comfirm yr whereabouts in yr absence...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 15:10:10 |Display all floors
well...well....it all sounds more n more intersting to me..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 03:59:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-10 02:04
Even whampoa is here sometimes now to spice the place up with her anti-West sniping

mr guitar has got a new avatar!
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 11:32:18 |Display all floors
Hey SA, I'm here!, just not as often. I wasn't here for 1-2 wks when I first moved, then I got internet, then I lost internet, now I have it again. I don't have time to be online much everyday, but I'm still here!!!!

And I don't think the forum is dying. It doesn't have to be constantly buzzing. Sometimes I miss some old topics, I feel like I didn't get to see what happened to them because there are so many new ones. And when the new topics are dumb or repetitive I think it's kind of annoying actually.

And no cyberspook, I'm not off having tons of fun... yet. I'm working a lot, and sharing a computer with my son, who is a teenager who's friends are all on the other side of the world now, so he's doing a lot of emailing & IM'ing.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 19:17:32 |Display all floors
Yes and no sometimes I come to this forum and can spend a log time reading and responding to messages on other days I am a one minute man lol

But I had my first post deleted the other day and kinda dissapointed by that, it was not 3bowls he had the courtesy to message me about another post.  So thanks to 3bowls.....
a dream is only a dream because you have not made it reality yet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 20:11:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 10-10-2006 07:59 PM
mr guitar has got a new avatar!

3 necks are better than 1
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-15 04:51:24 |Display all floors
why three and not four ?
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.