Author: johnyou

How to get yourseives as motivated as you were? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-9 11:41:27 |Display all floors
whatever, I'd run far away from spook, as I'd protect my beautiful white fur, unless I carry a fire-extinguisher with me at that time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 11:46:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2006-10-9 11:28
Really? a kinda capability, cough, cough---I hope so---and I'd search for the movie in net while idle---and learn some "capability" from the big feet mom

Acting the leading role in the movie is a famous TV show compere named Niping who is from Shangdong province where lots of women were born with strong bodies and big feet...!  they are highly regarded as being hardworking across the nation...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 11:52:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2006-10-9 11:41
whatever, I'd run far away from spook, as I'd protect my beautiful white fur, unless I carry a fire-extinguisher with me at that time

u've got to carry a big, powerful fire-extinguisher if u wanna keep yr fur from being burnt...! what a poor piggie u are if u have to do that...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 12:04:35 |Display all floors
wow, I never know about it, tks tks! ----u r so knowledgable----then I'll never complain on my big feet any longer:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 16:45:53 |Display all floors
I have big hand's , they are good for massage, helping someone up, to give a helping hand , to hold someone till they stop crying , and to move there hair away from there eyes , big things have many uses :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 17:10:00 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-9 16:45
I have big hand's , they are good for massage-----Spook, a suggestion to u, pls do a manicure before a massage, otherwise, noone could bear that unless he/she has a crocodile skin
to hold someone till they stop crying ------yes, they'd stop crying at the moment they saw you, and screamed again as scare of u

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 17:14:10 |Display all floors
Yes. i am much lazier than before.   How to do ??????

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.