Author: johnyou

How to get yourseives as motivated as you were? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-8 17:52:48 |Display all floors
how blind they are.., living around u all those years without finding such a precious gift...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 18:01:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2006-10-8 16:47
I suggest travelling. Send your workers to have a look at how Koreans or Japanese work, for example.

Have u ever worked with Koreans or Japnnese? but i dont like being a workholic...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 21:13:17 |Display all floors
I have no problem with motivation as I am highly motivated, my problem stem's from not always channeling my motivation in the right direction, I have so much potential but I keep wasting it on less savoury aspects of my life. I have worked with vietnamese and Chinese but the Chinese have a stronger work ethos.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 10:09:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-10-8 17:52
how blind they are.., living around u all those years without finding such a precious gift...!

Yup, they are all blind about the wonder except the shoes shop assistant---they will give me a screaming, like wow, it's just....and shake their heads, and  ransack boxes and chests for the biggest one for me---and leave me with an awkward expression on face

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 11:20:55 |Display all floors
have u ever seen the movie titiled 'Big Feet Mom'  that , u know, is depicted as a symbol of capability?  u must be a very capable young lady...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 11:28:46 |Display all floors
Really? a kinda capability, cough, cough---I hope so---and I'd search for the movie in net while idle---and learn some "capability" from the big feet mom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 11:36:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-8 21:13
I have no problem with motivation as I am highly motivated, my problem stem's from not always channeling my motivation in the right direction, I have so much potential but I keep wasting it on less ...

the yellow flame ejected from yr mouth is an indication of yr strong motivation...! BTW, in which direction do u usually channel yr flames???...! if u dont mind my asking..!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.