Author: shelleybelly

what do you think of the Chinese products? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-8 10:34:49 |Display all floors

return

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-8 10:12

Many things I bought in Canada were made in China. Most of the things I bought were excellent because I only buy the above average quality products. So I am always gravitated toward the higher  ...

Yes,I heard about that ,it works overseas,it is not possible in China, if you happened to buy bad quality products and wants to returned,you would get through that like nightmare.:)

It all depends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 10:40:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bornne at 2006-10-8 10:30
Ah ,I made a mistake

No problem!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 10:50:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-8 10:34

Yes,I heard about that ,it works overseas,it is not possible in China, if you happened to buy bad quality products and wants to returned,you would get through that like nightmare.:)

Yes, that's why I like the Canadian shopping system better than the one in China. For example, I can get the cheaper price within one month of purchase if I can find the same product with a lower price tag somewhere else. The store I purchased my product from has to refund me for the differences. They called it price guarantee.

As far as returning the product within 14 days, I can return the product with one reason and that is "I don't like the product". The product does not have to be defective. Some people do abuse such a good system.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 10:58:10 |Display all floors
i think chinese product is really bad
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 12:26:07 |Display all floors
Generally, most of the products made in China are not bad. In fact , many parts and products sold in Japan and some other foreign coutries are made in China.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 16:09:32 |Display all floors

good system?

Yeah,maybe the shopping system is good, how many honesty people would be get then?  You can say that
you don't like it then wants the products returned,how about the seller?

I heard one guy bought a copy famous brand in Sh, when he came home who changed with  the new real brand name shirts,can you believe ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 03:04:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-8 16:09
Yeah,maybe the shopping system is good, how many honesty people would be get then?  You can say that
you don't like it then wants the products returned,how about the seller?

I heard one guy bo ...

Yes, a good system has to be supported by honest people. Canadians are not perfect people. In fact, some Canadians do abuse the system. For example, they purchased a digital camera, used it for 5 days and returned it to the store, claiming that they didn't like the product. Those are dishonest people. We know dshonest people exist in every population and nation.

Yes, it is tough to do business in Canada. This system has been in place for decades. It appears that majority of the Canadians are still pretty decent people otherwise such a "good" system would not have survived for so many years.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.