Views: 3057|Replies: 13

what do you think of the Chinese products? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-10-8 09:54:22 |Display all floors
Some friends say: Chinease products are cheaper, but with lower quality. One friend likes to go for shopping in China,he said,well,one time I bought a shirt,now it's  get shrinked so much like sausage... One friend said,
you were  just bad luck,look at myself, one time I bought a camera, it's really good ,as well fair payment.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-10-8 10:12:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-8 09:54
Some friends say: Chinease products are cheaper, but with lower quality. One friend likes to go for shopping in China,he said,well,one time I bought a shirt,now it's  get shrinked so much like saus ...


Many things I bought in Canada were made in China. Most of the things I bought were excellent because I only buy the above average quality products. So I am always gravitated toward the higher quality consumer goods. I don't touch any low quality goods. As a result,  I don't really know if they (the lower quality goods) were made in China, U.S., India, Japan, Korean, or what...?

I am satisfied with products of Chinese origin. They have met my expectation of quality products. You pay what you get! Beside if you don't like the product, you can always return it within the first 14 days.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-10-8 10:14:07 |Display all floors

Chinese products ?

I think Chinese products are cheaper .

the quality? Now many Chinese famous brands are good qualities but with a little higher price , and there are also lot’s of products are with bad qualities and lower price .

so shopping in china , u’d better chose those produced by famous brand factories

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-10-8 10:17:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-8 10:12


Many things I bought in Canada were made in China. Most of the things I bought were excellent because I only buy the above average quality products. So I am always gravitated toward the higher  ...

return ?

I think it’s difficult in china ,except in the good-reputation shopping center

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-10-8 10:27:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bornne at 2006-10-8 10:17

return ?

I think it’s difficult in china ,except in the good-reputation shopping center


"Many things I bought in Canada were made in China." Quote
Dear bornne, I live in Ontario, Canada. Please see my quote.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-10-8 10:30:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-8 10:27


"Many things I bought in Canada were made in China." Quote
Dear bornne, I live in Ontario, Canada. Please see my quote.
Ah ,I made a mistake

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-10-8 10:31:19 |Display all floors

return

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-8 10:12


Many things I bought in Canada were made in China. Most of the things I bought were excellent because I only buy the above average quality products. So I am always gravitated toward the higher  ...


Yes,I heard about that ,it works overseas,it is not possible in China, if you happened to buy bad quality products and wants to returned,you would get through that like nightmare.:)

It all depends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.