Author: whitney16

:) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-7 19:52:29 |Display all floors
If telling him works,i won't dislike him,,,,,,,,,

I don't like my father,from my childhool till now,
yeah, he loved me when i was kid ,i know this,  when i wanted a dress he would buy for me although our situation was not good, etc. ,,,,,,,,,,   and i will  never forget.      

But, i also can't forget  when in childhood, he was drunk , and hurt himself,,,,,my mother cried,,,i was afraid ,,,,,,,,,
There was one time when it was  our Chinese Lunar New Year drawing near, he was drunk and when he lay down in bed , he  vomited  , and made the bed a mess,,,,,,,  My mother was so annoyed,but just  could cleane up  the mess,,,,,,    I was sad,,,,, and cried,,

Now, most important is  he is old, why doesn't he think about his health?

I couldn't and never say love to him,,,,, i can't ,,,,,,,,,
  I feel sad for my father's drunk and his chattering blame for me ,
  I'm a optimistic person, when  tomorrow wakes up, I forget his blame,,, just feel a bit sad,,,,,
All i hope is he  drunks less and smoks less,,,,,,,,,
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 20:02:49 |Display all floors
Jiejie~~I dislike my grandpa !!!~~~I can't forgive him and never in futurem..Such are the words I tell myself~~
If I were in your position, I am not quiet sure whether I can forgive Dad~~
But try to be forgiven ba~~~
Sushi has never complained about his fate and hated the Emperor though he was unfaily treated~~~

Let's try to be forgiven~~

[ Last edited by ivyfantasy at 2006-10-7 08:05 PM ]
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 21:14:52 |Display all floors

i love my father

my father used to be a "hero" in my childhood ,
now ,he is not, i still love him very much,
but it's a shame i haven't told him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 14:13:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ivyfantasy at 2006-10-7 20:02
Jiejie~~I dislike my grandpa !!!~~~I can't forgive him and never in futurem..Such are the words I tell myself~~
If I were in your position, I am not quiet sure whether I can forgive Dad~~
But try ...

Sis, i' ve  never seen my  grandpa,so i don't know much about him, but i heard he was a stubborn man,
so is my father, i guess he must has some healthy problem, but he is umwilling to examine,,,,

I had metioned this thing many times , and he told me not to take notice to him,
  I don't know how what to say, just keep as he likes,,,,,,, and pray for him,,,,,,,,,

[ Last edited by whitney16 at 2006-10-8 05:14 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 15:02:28 |Display all floors

whitney16, love ur father and persuade him to drank less

Originally posted by whitney16 at 2006-10-7 19:52
If telling him works,i won't dislike him,,,,,,,,,

I don't like my father,from my childhool till now,
yeah, he loved me when i was kid ,i know this,  when i wanted a dress he would buy for me  ...
My father likes drink ,and he can drink a lot and sometimes dunk .

in the past ,I disliked the bad habit ,but I forgive him now ,because I understand him .Now ,sometimes I have to drink for work reason although I dislike the Chinese drink culture .

And now I persuade my father to drink less , for him staying away from alcohol is impossible .

the relation between alcohol and health , my personal opinion there’s no directly relation , many complex factors concur to the result . my grandfather is 85 year old ,and he dinks everyday ,and even if dunk everyday ,but he is still healthy .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 15:22:27 |Display all floors
If a man is very happy or very gloomy, he’ll be drunk .

if he often drinks too much ,and be drunk ,he must be annoyed by gloomy or upset things ,so do more communication and stay more time with him .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 18:33:42 |Display all floors
To  bornne

I dislike father because he gave many troubles to my mother, and didn't consider my mother's feeling,,,,
When  i saw my mother's sadness and cry, i ached for her,,,,,,
I dislike my father let my mother feel sad ,,,,,,,,,,

I'm wondering how much troubles my mother has borne ?
  How many times has she cried ?
  Now she is used to my father's drunk, and tells me not to  take notice of  my father when he is drunk and then begins his chatter,,,,,,,,,,,   

I care my mother much , i don't want her to be sad,,,,,,,,,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.