Author: shelleybelly

What do you think the couples don't want to have a baby together? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-8 08:07:58 |Display all floors

We're human beings

Why does the couples must to have  kids? Just because we're human beings??? We're human beings,in some way,that we must have the responsibility to continue our life by brought more babies coming into this world?

I am talking about the couples are healthy,whom are able to give babies,but they don't want that way-the way which is normally went by by billions of couples....they want their own life...no kids...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 10:29:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-8 08:07
Why does the couples must to have  kids? Just because we're human beings??? We're human beings,in some way,that we must have the responsibility to continue our life by brought more babies coming in ...
Chinese traditional thought is an important role of couple is to have baby .

And if one couple not want to have an baby ,they’ll face a massive pressures from their parents and relatives and the whole society ,and they can hardly insist their decisions .

It’s now the reality ,and maybe few years later ,more people will accept this kind of thought .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 12:42:47 |Display all floors
i think it is common
when we have a baby ,we have to focus all our energy on them and spend soooo much money
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 12:53:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scofield007 at 2006-10-8 12:42
i think it is common
when we have a baby ,we have to focus all our energy on them and spend soooo much money
If u married ,u’ll find it’s too difficult in china at present

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.