Author: thunderbird

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-6 22:24:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meggia at 2006-10-6 19:12
Thank you ! Today I can't stay with my family, but i still feel happy for i have a happy dinner with my friends. I really enjoy my Mid-Autumn Festival. I also wish my parents and brother have a hap ...

Mid-Autumn is a happy occassion to be with friends and relatives. In Canada, the thanksgiving is coming up soon (on the second Monday in October). Many people are going to have their traditional turkey dinner with their family and friends too.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-6 22:30:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2006-10-6 20:31
I want to post some pictures about the Mid-Autumn Day, but it says the pictures i post in 24 hours are limited,,,,,,   
i want to share them with you,but, but,,,,,,,  that's fine ,as long as mos ...

That's happened to me too. I waited for 24 hours before posting more new pictures.

I noticed that the hugh decoration was also used for national day celebration too. Am I a smart bird?!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 10:16:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-6 22:15

Wow....My chin dropped when I saw your hugh picture. I couldn't close my mouth for a few seconds, That is a wonderful mid-Autumn decoration! Two thumbs up for your picture. Thank you for sharin ...

I know your place is still in Mid-autumn day,,,,,,, so , i still can send my regards picture,,,,,,,,,,
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 10:20:27 |Display all floors
:)the pictures,,,,,,,,,,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 10:25:00 |Display all floors
  no, i can't post,,,,,,,,,,,,pictures,,,,,,,,,,

The size of attachments you posted in recent 24 hours has been over the 2560000 bytes limitation, please return and try later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 10:32:56 |Display all floors

Reply #9 whitney16's post

They let you download that large file it is way over 128kb and it looks great in so much fine detail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 10:38:03 |Display all floors

Reply #13 thunderbird's post

I did a digi-scope short for digital camera+field scope to shoot the moon you can put an inexpensive camera behind a field /  telescope and shoot 350mm at f5.8 here is my first try again.HAPPY  MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL

[ Last edited by broken_heart at 2006-10-7 11:08 AM ]
PA043140.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.