Author: fyrstar

Looking for Chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-10-14 21:00:58 |Display all floors

hello,my friend,fyrstar

where are you,my buddy?
when will you be online?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-10-14 21:18:45 |Display all floors
Haha, nice to know you!
You know, QQ is a communication tool on the internet, and it is very popular in China.
i hope i can know your QQ number and chat with you on the internet.
Do you mind telling me?
I want to make friend with you sincerely.
waiting for your reply.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-10-14 21:24:01 |Display all floors

nice to meet you here

hello fyrstar,
I am elin from Xiamen,China. Do you know my city? It is a buautiful Garden city.
I would like to become friends with, and you?
You can write email to elin.tang@hotmail.com or chat with me in MSN.
Look forward to your reply.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-10-14 21:36:47 |Display all floors
i would like to make friend with you.
my e-mail is 54023285@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-10-14 23:32:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by foreverlover at 2006-10-14 21:00
where are you,my buddy?
when will you be online?


------------------------------------------

I'm only on once a day, it's best to try to catch me on Yahoo Messenger at Fyrstar2002.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-10-14 23:33:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chenstan at 2006-10-14 21:18
Haha, nice to know you!
You know, QQ is a communication tool on the internet, and it is very popular in China.
i hope i can know your QQ number and chat with you on the internet.
Do you mind tel ...

------------------------------------

How do I get QQ?

Thanks!

You can email me at Fyrstar@cox.net.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-10-14 23:35:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elin819 at 2006-10-14 21:24
hello fyrstar,
I am elin from Xiamen,China. Do you know my city? It is a buautiful Garden city.
I would like to become friends with, and you?
You can write email to [email]elin.tang@hotmail.com[ ...

------------------------

Hello Elin!

I would love to be your buddy.  I have never heard of Xiamen.  Would you tell me about it?

What do people drive?  How much does gas cost?
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.