Author: fyrstar

Looking for Chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-11 00:32:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ivyfantasy at 2006-10-8 16:40
It sounds strange enough that you have the feeling that you will got divorced with your wife...
Then why do you married and live together right now?
I am so confused~~~

I am confused too,she is lazy,but you love her, in my opinion you should give all of  the things she want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 06:55:45 |Display all floors
I have not left China for a moment. So I know nothing about your American. With your help, I hope to know something about you.
mail: wz@bmzz.com

Iwtmfwy

I really don't have time to initiate emails, my friend=)  I will be more than happy to respond to any that you send to me @ Fyrstar@cox.net.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 06:57:32 |Display all floors
I am confused too,she is lazy,but you love her, in my opinion you should give all of  the things she want.

Charles82

Charles, in a way, you are right.

A relationship takes two people.  Two people:  Ying and Yang.  Each helping where the other one can't.

In a marriage where one person does all the cleaning, cooking, and working while the other one sits idle all day, that is not Ying-Yang.  That is one person being both:  Yiang.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 08:24:34 |Display all floors

fyrstar

that u can show ur real ideas about Tawain & China is good, for me , i don't like to talk politics
especially in public places, hehe, i 'd like to talking with u . ~~~~~~~~~~means he /she  think about something, never mind. may we have ur MSN?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 09:13:56 |Display all floors
My Yahoo is Fyrstar2002.  I don't use MSN.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 10:20:46 |Display all floors
Yay!

My wife got a job!=D  I'm not going to be broke anymore!:)  :)  20 hour work days averted!
I'll be able to continue answering this post, I was EXTREMELY upset at the thought of not being able to answer it anymore.

[ Last edited by fyrstar at 2006-10-11 10:22 AM ]
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 22:40:44 |Display all floors
wish you have a better life from  now on. And i hope we can be close friends too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.