Author: jean27

From Finland [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-13 12:14:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 10-13-2006 11:28

Chinese girls are so easy?

i said they MIGHT talk with u...i didn't say they'd get in the sack with you.  and i didn't mention women exclusively (though you di), so settle down tiger.  :)  point is that just because you look different many people will be interested in you (boys and girls), but i think, contrary to popular insult, chinese girls rarely have interest in foreign guys in terms of a relationship.   

your best bet is to go to a lao wai bar for a chick (if looking for sex only of course you'll need to search for a prostitute)....many of them will speak some english and that's your best bet.  of course that is if you like the type of girls that spend all night in a bar.  alternatively, you'll have to use the usual mediums to find a girl...

good luck!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 14:43:37 |Display all floors
Hi,

I would never be with prostitute, that would be very cheap. Like I said I am just interested to find some friends.

-Jean-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 14:52:57 |Display all floors
hi, welcome pal. We are nice here in the forum and could be trusted as a friend if u wish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 14:57:19 |Display all floors
cheap is not in the meaning of prostitution..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 14:59:15 |Display all floors
haha, I guess "advanced" prostitute--owning beauty and high education--is not that cheap

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 15:00:47 |Display all floors
lol..btw..i like ur avatar..its a very very cute doggy....i wanna give him a big big hug!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 15:14:18 |Display all floors
cough, cough------tks very much, I'm flattered------and that's why I've been keeping it for such a long time without changing------your warm hug makes me dizzy, and totally lose the direction to my nest

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.