Author: jean27

From Finland [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-12 13:26:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jean27 at 2006-10-5 01:25
Hello,

How to find a (girl)friend from China? I am 27 years old young man and probably moving in China for a while. I am from Finland and I have no idea how to make friends in China.

My email ...

Finland is a beautiful country, i have been traveled there this summer. the people there are very kindly.
and welcome come to china. my email is chrismengcn@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 14:43:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jean27 at 2006-10-5 01:25
Hello,

How to find a (girl)friend from China? I am 27 years old young man and probably moving in China for a while. I am from Finland and I have no idea how to make friends in China.

My email ...

I think all love relationship start first with friendship, u skip that step. Unless u r looking for just fun, i hope don't, this is a nice country with nice people with a good tradition and rich history

Try to find friends first, ( from any gender ) not only telling here ur origin means could be easy for u  to get a girlfriend

Good luck

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 21:02:28 |Display all floors
Hi friends,

Yes, I know what you are saying. I do not want to be anybody's boyfriend without first being a friend. Just starting to be someones g/b-friend without knowing he/she sound quite silly, right? I am not after that my friend.

You remember that I am also a single guy and meeting guys do not get me further with that problem, right? So if I get female friends maybe someday, if I am very lucky, I will found my girlfriend. I do not want to live my life alone and probably neither do you. I just want to find someone to love and respect.

-Jean-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 10:18:03 |Display all floors
To love and to be loved  is the greatest thing in the world, good luck to you.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 11:28:41 |Display all floors

TOO EASY?

Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-10-5 09:01

just stand on a corner....eventually you'll have about 100 eye balls on you.  if some of them look nice you can then hope they know english and talk with them.  

Chinese girls are so easy?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 11:52:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-13 13:28

Chinese girls are so easy?

arent they???

I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 12:08:40 |Display all floors

you're not in scandinavia anymore...

Originally posted by jean27 at 10-10-2006 20:45
Ni hao

It sounds pretty easy to finding friends in China. Me with my blue eyes and blond hair must look different. I really am a good guy so maybe people likes me. I think that you can not live  ...

just grow some thick skin and realise that getting stared at will be very common...getting bumped into without someone apoligising will happen often as well.  don't walk the streets during rush hour traffic either, or if you are like me you will become inccreasingly frustrated with the thousands(not an exaggeration) of people zooming 3cm from you at 30km/h while you are walking on a sidewalk...and if they hit you (the pedestrian), they'll think you are the one in wrong.  

once you get them seperated from the masses they are very nice.....and you may occasionally get slightly better treatment because you are a foreigner.  

just expect china to be like china and you will have fun and meet some nice people...and don't complain too much because they are somewhat sensitive/nationalistic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.