Author: immouse

Are women's breasts for men to de-stress ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-5 12:42:34 |Display all floors
I will be away for awhile.  Hope more can come and give your thoughts.

I hope none will be deterred by anyone here, mod or no mod.
If I were the mod, I would allow anything but that might be against forum rules.

So ....

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 13:43:38 |Display all floors
Don't break this forum's rude, please

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-6 21:32:02 |Display all floors
My husband likes my breasts a lot. He likes to caress them when I am naked in his arms. I like the feeling also.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 05:06:56 |Display all floors
Well, I don't know much about Human behaviour reseaches. I could only guess. May be, Man will combine their under-consciously wish to reproduce and their memories of early childhood when they were feed up from breast. I could imagine that this was the time when we "Man" feeled completely secure and warm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 05:35:51 |Display all floors

Are you implying...

Originally posted by tomyli at 2007-2-7 05:06
Well, I don't know much about Human behaviour reseaches. I could only guess. May be, Man will combine their under-consciously wish to reproduce and their memories of early childhood when they were  ...

The babies getting bottle-feeding will leave the completely blank memories of mama's bosoms?

How sad and miserable?

Based on the millions of years evolution, I believe in that the breast-feeding will lead to a healthier and happier baby, but not sure that will lead to a man who will fond of a woman's breast more?

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-2-7 05:40 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 09:03:14 |Display all floors

we dodn't why

we don't know why,
Just we are human.

I've thought this questions.
Why I love girl, why we human XXX

Just we are human orelse we'll disappear

posted on:http://www.ringsun.net/a/bbs/enbbs/5/index.asp?section=e2
http://www.ringsun.net

my site
FREE  trade / match / forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-8 01:53:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 6-2-2007 22:35

The babies getting bottle-feeding will leave the completely blank memories of mama's bosoms?

How sad and miserable?

Based on the millions of years evolution, I believe in that  ...

I also believe that one of the more important reasons to love the breast is the instinct of self-preservation of our species. But that can't be the only reason. It seems to me, that Animals  don't show this behaviour because there is not so much practical need for it.
I think its a well known fact that Breast-feeding is more healthy for the Baby. In example, it will
lead to a better Imunic-system. No Idea about the psycological effects.
Anyway, evolution has given us a lovely place to relax and some moods to the mods.
Oh - i've seen some man falling in love for bottle-feeding...
saufen5.gif

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.