Author: whirlingone

When will this 'Asian women fetish' be over? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-4 23:27:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-10-3 19:30

yeah, and i think they age slower, and they are much less conniving.  all in all, i think a chinese is much more youthful than her western counterparts.

spoken like a true asianphile

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-4 23:31:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-10-3 22:13
*sigh* There are conniving girls in every country on the face of the earth. I think it probably changes form from place to place, though (maybe conniving American girls try to weasel as much money  ...

I think asian /chinese women are probably MORE conniving, selfish, and evil because they want what american women have, western lifestyle and green card!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 04:56:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitemandie at 2006-10-4 07:31

I think asian /chinese women are probably MORE conniving, selfish, and evil because they want what american women have, western lifestyle and green card!

First off, why do you lie and have "Whitemandie" as your name to try to decieve us into thinking that you are white?  Clearly from this and your other posting you are NOT white.  You seem to be against IR relationships and you think every white man who likes Asian girls is an "asian fetisher" and you think every Asian girl who likes white guys wants a green card.

Sounds like your gf probably dumped you for a white guy and you have decided to get some sort of online revenge by posting this nonsense......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 08:54:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 10-3-2006 22:13
*sigh* There are conniving girls in every country on the face of the earth. I think it probably changes form from place to place, though (maybe conniving American girls try to weasel as much money  ...

yeah, yeah....  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 10:16:28 |Display all floors
Ultraneo in another post you said you were 'sinophobic' and on this one you pull out of your wazoo a statement and figure which says "90% of chinese people, only think about one thing... bread."...let me ask you something amphibian...do you inhabit in a well? The way you talk about everything Sino seems to me like you haven't been back here for a rather long time if not at all. The things which you write clearly shows inferior complex and some sort of superior-ness floating in your naive head. I hope you realize truth hurts when you 'think' your Westerner when the next white guy is just goin to look at you like your just another Asian before you open your mouth with presumably absolutely flawless English am I right?

Next time you make such ridiculous statement please support it with some facts and accurate figures instead of displaying such ignorance and fallacy.

Do not dog your roots...shows how much of a bandwagon hopper you are.

[ Last edited by eyeofstorm at 2006-10-5 10:18 AM ]
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 11:52:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-10-5 10:16
Ultraneo in another post you said you were 'sinophobic' and on this one you pull out of your wazoo a statement and figure which says "90% of chinese people, only think about one thing... bread ...

you should check out the link he posted in the "How do you handle relationship with your parents ?" thread... l think he's got some serious self-hate issues...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 14:57:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 4-10-2006 08:56 PM
First off, why do you lie and have "Whitemandie" as your name to try to decieve us into thinking that you are white?

Mark, where I come from, "mandie" would be a girl's name too So this guy wants to be seen as a white girl?

He is against inter-racial relationships and is on exactly the same crusade as ricman was.

White man is his nemesis ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.