Views: 3006|Replies: 3

which step should I do first? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-20 16:39:56 |Display all floors
     I know  so little about computer, but  I   like computer .  I   want to learn it by heart.  although i failed in the examination. i will still insist on.  if  i hope acknowledge it  just as a new  learner. which step should i do first? what aspect about computer should i learn first?  i gotta be step by step.so  can u give me some advice in detail.  introduce some books or anything to me. thank u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-20 18:20:24 |Display all floors

why ask us?

This seems like a strange place to ask for computer help.

I think it must be hard to learn computers from scratch without having to learn about them in a foreign language.

The main question with computers is what do you want to do with your computer?  Internet? games? newsgroups? email? hardware? assembler code??

Answer that and you can start looking for information on those subjects, otherwise there's really a lot to learn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-20 18:50:47 |Display all floors

hi

that's why  I  need ur  help,   each time  I  wanna look for some computer books in the library,   I  am puzzled  and don't  know what to choose,  just as wha u have said,  computers  cover   so many  aspects, unfortunately,  I  have no idea.  so  i  wanna know  what  aspects  should i learn  first  for a new learner in the field of  computers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-21 00:08:35 |Display all floors

re: computers

Well, my parents did not know much about computers, and they picked up some of the books such as "Internet for Dummies" or "Computers for Dummies" or "Windows XP for Dummies".

Dummies literally means stupid people, but its not meant to be offensive- just humorous.  Its like a self-help book for people who admit they don't know much but want to learn.

Look for something like that to begin with.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.