Views: 2239|Replies: 6

Chinese F1 Team? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-1 19:18:57 |Display all floors
So Schumi won a rather excellent Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai today Can he win the 2006 Driver’s Title? I hope so!

Anyway, I would be interested in your views as to possible Chinese teams that could enter F1 someday.

Most of the current grid are car manufacturers (in some shape or form), so what (or even who) would a Chinese-backed team comprise?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-2 01:22:37 |Display all floors

Action from the race today!

shanghai.jpg
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-2 06:58:42 |Display all floors

Reminds me of Chongqing Taxi Drivers.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-2 10:51:57 |Display all floors
Men are all seek of sports, not me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-2 15:50:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-1 21:18
...so what (or even who) would a Chinese-backed team comprise?

Three little letters,  P.L.A.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-2 18:45:44 |Display all floors

Peter Brock

Recent passing of a legend in racing.

Any of you guys ever drove a 6-cylinder with a lowered center of gravity and cornered those curves? Didn't think so! Better than sex. In Oz, there's this stretch between Sydney and Newcastle, I tell you guys, its worth dying for and unless you are Brockie (or me?), don't try it!

Hear the humming and fantasize about the compression ratio, you and the machine, one and the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-3 04:53:15 |Display all floors

A1GP

It's not F1, but the international A1GP is also interesting maybe. This league has competing country teams (instead of car manufacturers teams), including China, which hosts even 2 of the races (in Beijing and Shanghai). Chinese driver CongfFu Cheng scored 9th place this weekend (as i heard it was his debut), not bad at all.

http://www.a1gp.com/
http://china.a1gp.com/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.