Author: spaceman

Need Help again with Chinese Culture again [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-30 20:58:39 |Display all floors
your gf said it is in China, not German. She can't just because you are in China , the local culture has an opposite opinion with the western countries'  on the antemarital living together. I think she haven cheat you. That is true that most Chinese can't accept the antemarital living together. She just don't want to let others see you are be living togther. I think that is reasonable , don't be too nervous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 21:22:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by we_nice at 2006-9-30 20:58
your gf said it is in China, not German. She can't just because you are in China , the local culture has an opposite opinion with the western countries'  on the antemarital living together. I think ...

That is not completely true, but I know for certain that many young couples in China are doing this now. Not willing to live with you just because she is in China is rediculous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 21:27:20 |Display all floors

People ...

I don't think that the original poster or his girlfriend are in China ...

Go and search his old posts and then come back with a new opinion!
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-1 00:09:06 |Display all floors
i think you  are cheated , the girl is another mexico girl,  it's not a matter of culture but displine of herself.
you should kown that chinese girls have been open and have sex before weding recent  years,so culture diffirence is not a reason for not living with you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-1 00:16:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chen_zihan at 2006-10-1 00:09
i think you  are cheated , the girl is another mexico girl,  it's not a matter of culture but displine of herself.
you should kown that chinese girls have been open and have sex before weding rece ...

Chinesse girl or mexican girl or alien girl, if he had those expeeriences is for a reason.

Some men married thinking in sex, instead thinking with the head (upper )

Marriage is a serious matter, but saddly   many people don't understand that.

--

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-4 00:38:18 |Display all floors
Where is this SPACEMAN?

He never repliy any single post

Looks like this guy too shy? too sick? too what?

any opinions about this guy?

i see latelly several members or some new members who appears start a fire or controversy and disappear without any constructive opinion.

Anyway

--

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-4 01:31:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spaceman at 2006-9-29 23:53
My Chinese girlfriend wants to marry me next month.  She has a hot temper especially after work and I want to make sure everything is fine before we get married.  So, I asked her to live with me fi ...

Maybe she's just thought that you will marry soon,then you will leave together and no need to move together for a week
In China,it's not still so open to live together with a guy before marriage,even you are a foreigner,ppl will say--what does the woman want to get from that guy?!---I  think maybe it's that kind of chinese culture she said
But you said that she went to German and lived together with her ex-boyfriend for a year,and said something that hurts you
so I think you should doubt about wether she really loves you or not?!or you are really the right person for each other?
Good luck!~
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.