Author: xilaren

I love three countries in my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-30 00:49:25 |Display all floors

u.k..

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-9-30 00:23

Tuesday? That's not fast enough for your tooth situation. In my community, any situation like that would be taken care of right away. Are you in China or UK?

even Buddha bless Him has time off after 5 pm..lol
yes i am laughing..the neurofen is just taking the edge of the blasted pain so i can function a bit..
i hate taking medicine..but what can i do?
but i musn't be ungrateful..i have a roof over my head..but really toothache is unbearable...
:)

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-9-30 04:05:25 |Display all floors

wow thank you very much.I managed it

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-9-29 23:50

You can use copy and paste. Click on what ever you want to copy with your right button and select copy, then go to the destination where ever you want to go and click your mouse button again an ...

wow I did it.It is unbelievable.Thank you very much.You are a great teacher  .Many many thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 04:39:52 |Display all floors

for thunderbird

since you are such a good teacher can you please teach me how I can use an avantar?
Be careful ,if you teach me succesfully again then I may come with more questions.hahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 09:05:54 |Display all floors

england........

wasn't that a drug peddling country ?

their gardens were from ill gotten gains.............

secure ?.........not for long.................just remembering  7th July...........

and more are coming that way............
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 10:31:23 |Display all floors
Upstairs, seems that you dislike English at all, but it is a long history country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 10:41:20 |Display all floors

Question is What That History Consists Of

That one was built on the oppression and miseries of hundreds of peoples around the globe.  Nothing glorious about that, no matter how pretty their bloody gardens are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-1 07:12:36 |Display all floors

yes but...

Originally posted by tongluren at 2006-9-30 10:41
That one was built on the oppression and miseries of hundreds of peoples around the globe.  Nothing glorious about that, no matter how pretty their bloody gardens are.

you are right in this point but it has nothing to do with the people who live in this country and its beauty.
This is didderent.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.