Views: 6806|Replies: 28

I love three countries in my life [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-9-29 19:26:31 |Display all floors
I love three countries in my life for diiferent reasons each.
They are Greece,China ,England.

Or China ,Greece ,England

Or England Greece ,China
Or England ,China ,Greece
any other combination?
The reasons are different .
I love Greece because she is my motherland ok ,reasonable .
I love China because it is something mysterious to me.It reminds me of GREECE ,i LOVE THE CHINESE BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND MODEST AND HOSPITABLE AND AND AND ,MANY THINGS ....
I love England because it is a real paradise ,an endless garden and a country which has laws which everybody follows.I feel reall y secure there

I have never been to America I may add some more COUNTRIES  in the future ,who knows.
What about you?

[ Last edited by xilaren at 2006-10-2 07:10 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 19:29:55 |Display all floors

Post this in Window to the West too!

Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-9-29 20:22:22 |Display all floors

can you do it for me please because I can not use the computer so well?

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-9-29 19:29

I authorise you for that.I mean is there a way to carry the whole text to the thread you mentioned?If not then I will re write it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 20:42:15 |Display all floors
I love all the countries in the world except one which I don't want to mention it again. I love China mostly, but I don't love quislings.
God helps those who help themselves!
Conquer fear, avarice and idleness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 23:50:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-9-29 20:22

I authorise you for that.I mean is there a way to carry the whole text to the thread you mentioned?If not then I will re write it.

You can use copy and paste. Click on what ever you want to copy with your right button and select copy, then go to the destination where ever you want to go and click your mouse button again and select paste. Save you lots of time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 00:16:44 |Display all floors

at the moment..

i wish i was living in a country that had emergency dental care 24 hours straight..i would love that country at the minute..
cos i went to all the emergency rooms and nothing..
i am on neurofen until i can get to my dentist..my appointment is on teusday..if you guys don't see me much for a few days..you know why..
love and hugs
toothless xilaren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 00:23:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanjiaren at 2006-9-30 00:16
i wish i was living in a country that had emergency dental care 24 hours straight..i would love that country at the minute..
cos i went to all the emergency rooms and nothing..
i am on neurofen u ...

Tuesday? That's not fast enough for your tooth situation. In my community, any situation like that would be taken care of right away. Are you in China or UK?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.