Author: leogirl

Living in Zhuhai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-20 09:12:15 |Display all floors
Too many people from other province with very low wages. I guess they are jealous of the local driving expensive cars and wear nice clothing, so they just rob them. Same in a lot of cities in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-20 09:47:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinaimport at 2006-11-20 09:12
Too many people from other province with very low wages. I guess they are jealous of the local driving expensive cars and wear nice clothing, so they just rob them. Same in a lot of cities in China.

I think you are right,But they may not be jealous,but just not enough for expenses. You know,they get such low salary,while they have to care a big family.

Just take the cure fee in hospital for example.many people have no money to cure their desease ,but just wating to die....how poor they are.

So i think the welfare system is urgently needed in China.

And I don't like the beggers who are healthy on the tourist spots,( I mean those who beg as their career)why don't they work but just beg from others,actually they are healthy enough to find a job...and what's more,it does no good to the image of the tourist city.

And i wonder where is the government  when i happen to see the beggers on the road.  People have pay so much tax to the country,while so many beggers on road who make people feel uneasy...
"Printer Consumables" Manufacturer ------MSN:mydearlotus@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-20 10:07:27 |Display all floors
You bring up a good point. Why work while u can just beg.

The fundamental problem in China is that there are too many people, so the government can not offer to feed any of it's poor.

Second is that there are no charity system in China. The western nations offer charity tax break while China does not.

Anyway, lets go back to Zhu Hai.  They city need to clean up what is left of their beach areas. It's a coastal city but the water surrounding are very dirty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-20 10:14:44 |Display all floors
Exactly,I really can't bear a place with so many rubbish everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-21 08:21:12 |Display all floors
I am in Shunde now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-21 09:57:23 |Display all floors
I 've been to Shunde,People there are very rich.And JEANS are popular there...It is a good place!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-21 14:09:05 |Display all floors

I've never been to Zhuhai....no idea about that...

but heard it's dangerous...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.