Author: tmphgt

Does your job suck? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-26 10:28:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-9-26 01:55
If so, consider this poor guy for a moment!

There are buildings behind the target. My guess is that this is not a shooting range. Where is the source of this picture? TMP, do you know the context of this picture? Do you see any bullet holes there? I don't see any puncture holes at all. I wonder what is he doing holding a shooting target?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 12:03:12 |Display all floors
I do think he holds this just for taking this photo.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 12:55:24 |Display all floors
what is the meaning of suck here?
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 13:13:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 9-26-2006 01:55

the target looks old, as if it has been used several times, but with no holes...meaning it doesn't look like it's really used for target practice for shooting or archery as the picture would like for us to belive.  but who knows...

it's looks like one of those 'china is poor and backward' pics.  just my humble opinion.  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 14:04:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-9-26 01:55

Is that a moment before a performance beginning?
I ever visited a PLA's shooting range,each time after a shower of firing, one or two guys who walks out from the trench, insted of sitting behind of the target, just composedly standing by,checking the result, waving and yelling to those soldiers, who are in a hundred meters away, still groveling on the ground, stop shooting but waiting for the report.
I asked the commander why they were allowed to be out of the trench? isnt it dangerous? he explained to me that they had got used to it.

[ Last edited by janezhang88 at 2006-9-26 02:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 15:18:36 |Display all floors
Sounds we should use to our job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 15:42:20 |Display all floors
Try not to read too much into the picture people ... It is just some fun - whether staged or not.

:)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.