Author: aegean2004

Career or Marriage, what would you choose? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-26 13:30:08 |Display all floors
i think i will choose my career absolutely
as a man,career is more important than any other things
man should be successful
if i were a girl ,i will choose a man with high position and high salary..........
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 17:38:43 |Display all floors
Commonly,

Women are sensibility, they prefer marriage more. that's why people created " full-time wife" not " full-time husband"

As for Men, they are rational ! The principle of being sucessful on marriage is you own the whole world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 20:50:05 |Display all floors

see first.........

if the other half has enough money not to worry about working...........

who the hell want to work ?  
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 12:39:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qingxun at 2006-9-26 06:50
who the hell want to work ?  

I couldn't imagine not working.  When I was out of work I took a week off and was going nuts.

I have to work or climb the walls
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 14:54:02 |Display all floors
maybe marriage first and then career.
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 14:55:52 |Display all floors
career first..then marriage..cos men are not reliable in most cases..the only way to feel secure is to make a lot of money myself..!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 00:54:31 |Display all floors
Have the cake and eat it too. Many women are doing exactly that. Have your marriage and keep the job. The issues that face a woman are numerous. Many happily married women are facing the question (one of the many life questions), should I have my child now or later? How do I keep my work and family life in balance?

It is not a matter of choosing one or the other. It is the matter of how to have most of the things you wanted in life and keeping them in balance.               ---One bird's experience and opinion---

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.