Author: wannabedumb

Do you wear watch? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-25 03:27:28 |Display all floors

No.

Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 06:05:14 |Display all floors
i used to wear watch when i was little cuz i didnt have a cell phone. but once i got a cell, i throw out my watch =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 09:05:15 |Display all floors
I wear a watch all the time. It drives me crazy to have to look at the cell phone to see what time it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 09:48:10 |Display all floors
I always wear a watch. I feel naked without it. And I'm not attached to my cell phone constantly, so I can't check that, and when I'm here at home, my computer is rarely on.

Sub-question: If you wear a watch, do you wear it on the hand you write with, or the opposite one? I throw people off sometimes, because I'm a righty and I wear my watch on the same hand, which I guess is not normal. Oh well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 09:57:58 |Display all floors

Depends on your job....

Me...

No watch... No rings... No jewlery.    Training from a previous life sticks with you forever.   Electrical conductors.... watch, rings, jewlery can get you killed around high voltage.  

Men working around ladders and heavy equipment have lost fingers due to rings.  I want to be able to count to ten till I die.

Who cares what time it is anyway?
Communication is the most important source of personal power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 10:33:48 |Display all floors
watch becomes less and less important as almost everyone has a cell phone with the time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 10:45:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-9-25 09:48
I always wear a watch. I feel naked without it. And I'm not attached to my cell phone constantly, so I can't check that, and when I'm here at home, my computer is rarely on.

Sub-question: If yo ...

Most of Chinese are righties, but they wear their watches on their left hands.  You can check the time while u are writing with yr right hand..., quite convenient...!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.