Author: sws453

Do you think the CET important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-19 22:36:20 |Display all floors
for work ,cet is important . lots of companies require their employees having  the CET certificate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 13:07:05 |Display all floors

important

maybeif i pass the CET4 i will find it's not important .butnow i must do my best to pass it.because i could not graduate without the CET certificate

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 20:25:45 |Display all floors
CET is just a certificate,an exam. I study english because of my interest , not for passing the exam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 13:52:06 |Display all floors

Not very important

I think we are wasting most of our time in such a bad thing.If you are really interested in english,you must consider that as me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 15:20:26 |Display all floors
definetely not ,passing the cet does not make sense. the exam is not scientific.learining english is not  only about grammars,reading,wtiting, it is more about speaking.a test of language does not test how you speak it,do you think it is reasonable.
  i think the guide is wrong ,so the effiency of learining it is so. i

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 16:07:42 |Display all floors
cet exams are very important for college students when our university don't  give the degree according to their cet exams' result. we should have a platform, i mean that it is exam platform that can evaluate our english teaching quality. on the basis of the exam results, our english teaching experts can know how to imporve our english teaching quality, and also can give our teacher and professionals original data. then can analyze these data and find a more efficient way to teach english lanuage on the college. in addition to the data, we can find some teaching ways that can be more suitable for chinese students. because chinese students solve the problems according to their knowledge and cultrue that may be very different from other countries'. so our english teachers should pay attention to this. the way that chinese student think and act is different from the way that foreign people pursue. so do care more about our cultrue and think out a english teaching way for chinese students!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 21:36:53 |Display all floors
If there is no English test in college,do you learn it so hard? if you do ,CET isn't  important, or else ,it is important. It can make you learn English well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.