Author: sws453

Do you think the CET important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-29 08:34:54 |Display all floors
The CET test has been organized for nearly 19 years.and in  per test ,almost 600 students attend.
In some degree, it has become a standard to evaluate one's English level, a standard to evaluate English teaching level of a university.
so I think the education department  could not cancel this test.  Otherwise,  it will be replaced by other test.
Now ,the education department has made great efforts to change this test ,But it seems very hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 21:13:29 |Display all floors
I don't think the CET is important.
But I have to pass it in order to receive my degree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 09:40:41 |Display all floors
i think CET is important in job hunting . that is a point.

i also agree CET is nothing to do with english learning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 19:09:38 |Display all floors
I think CET is important. In my school, eople know clearly they will not graduate without the CET4 certification, but a lot of them still pay little attention to English. We need a exam like CET4 to keep student studying English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 20:34:19 |Display all floors

excellent commment !!!

Originally posted by rockmusic at 2006-9-28 13:55
CET test is just a way to encourage us to learn some English,esp listening comprehension and composition.
And you can enlarge your vocabulary of English,at the same time,there is a certain relatio ...

:):)
  that's what i want to say!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 23:30:59 |Display all floors
absolutely true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-1 14:47:39 |Display all floors
It is important.But if you are failling the cet,you will not have bachelor.So I hope you are hard to learn English.My Eglish is very poor.But  i  am  hard .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.