Author: pandamonium

Farmers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-29 16:11:23 |Display all floors
I come from a farmer family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 16:15:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freeness at 2006-9-29 16:01
i feel the farmars is so hardworking,they do the farming to keep their lifves.but they  aren't remain as same as
the people who livesin city.i feel it is not equal to them,why not government pay m ...
Actually ,now the government paid more attention to them ,for instance abolishing the agricultural tax , rural children’s 9 year compulsory education freely .

and most important thing is the migrant workers payment are not defaulted anymore

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 17:49:51 |Display all floors

Yeah, they are great heroes.

Farming is a painstaking task. Farmer are people with great endurance and patience. They grow crops and other products and suppy their to us. In order to make their field productive ,they  are exposed to heat and cold .Without farmers, our neccessities of life would be cut off.
Farmers life conditions are needed to be emhanced , though some farmers' lives are greatly improved . I appeal to the government  to take more attention to them .
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 18:44:49 |Display all floors

越poor越不能educate,越不educate越poor

做男人就应该像金刚那样,抱着自己心爱的女人在最高的楼顶打飞机

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 21:20:40 |Display all floors

That sounded like a good dream.

Originally posted by shingozhang at 2006-9-29 18:44
Actually ,now the government paid more attention to them ,for instance abolishing the agricultural tax , rural children’s 9 year compulsory education freely .

and most important thing is the migrant workers payment are not defaulted anymore

That sounded like a good dream.
Only in some developed cities, the 9 year compulsory education is free.
Farmers are the greatest people in the world, without them we all will starve to death. I am a worker and I appreciate them. Actually, I looked like more a farmer than a worker.
God helps those who help themselves!
Conquer fear, avarice and idleness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 10:43:17 |Display all floors
Most of my  relatives are peasants.they are very hard-working.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.