Author: hidenseek

What language do you speak to your partner in? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-27 23:57:00 |Display all floors

another example of some non-chinese

metto81 stated "As for me having an inferiority complex, at 6'3 (190) and 240lbs, I don't think so! If i was 5'6 and 100 lbs, then maybe." and "Then again, Chinese do have an inferiority complex..."

Another example of how "size matters" inferiority complex works for those who do not have intelligence as their primary attribute.  The most important attribute is the size of our brains.  People who bring up "size matters" statements generally have nothing else going for them and are just making fun of others who do not possess the physical genetic attributes.

Since you have lived in Pasadena, you should know that the largest concentration of Koreans in one place ouside of South Korea is Los Angles (second only to Seoul) and the largest concentration of Mexicans in one place is in Los Angeles (outside of Mexico City).
Miami has a huge population (majority) of people (black and latino) from the Carribean nations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 04:08:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xinwo88 at 2006-9-27 23:57
metto81 stated "As for me having an inferiority complex, at 6'3 (190) and 240lbs, I don't think so! If i was 5'6 and 100 lbs, then maybe." and "Then again, Chinese do have an inferio ...

Koreatown is on Olympic and Wilshire opposite side of town compared to Chinatown.

But in the 626 area code which encompasses Pasadena, Arcadia, San Marino, Temple City, and a couple of other small towns where the Asian population is well over 50% there is Chinese, Korean and Japanese which makes more Asians in that area than in your Koreatown.

As for Mexicans, what the hell does that have to do with China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 04:10:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-9-27 02:36

So you are either a bodybuilder, big-boned or eat well?

At the same height as you but 200lbs I am in the first category

Correct, t he former. Body builder, competition body builder.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 05:41:38 |Display all floors

Good ...

Originally posted by metto81 at 27-9-2006 08:10 PM
Correct, t he former. Body builder, competition body builder.

Are you on-season or off-season at that weight?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 22:40:55 |Display all floors
That's a problem. Everyone need to be take care of. Talk with all your heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 04:40:23 |Display all floors
it does not matter which language you use to speak to your other half as long as you comunicate, not just idle chitchat but how you feel about each other and do it daily. :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.