Author: johnyou

What's the difference between western and Chinese women? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-21 21:33:17 |Display all floors
oh....chinese women are like appetitizer.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 21:40:47 |Display all floors
Johnyou I can only speak from my experience, I have dated many different nationalities, I have not dated any asians, I had always wanted an asian girlfriend but due to there being a lack of them I have gone without for many years, I know what I do not want and that is a western woman, I have had enough of them, I like asian culture in fact I am in the process of building a japanese style house, I do not know if there will be culture clashes with my soon to be laopo, I hope she want's to be an equal in this relationship as I would like her to be, and the submissive thing went out years ago, if you want a submissive wife you just marry a crack whore, i have a genuine intrest in asian culture and I personaly believe that asian women are the most feminine, just my personal taste.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 21:58:43 |Display all floors
oh and another difference is western women have bigger mouth's and are not afraid to use them :))
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 22:00:25 |Display all floors
hmmmm....i like asian women more..cos of their smooth skin.....they are so shy..which makes me laugh..ahaha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 22:14:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-21 08:33
oh....chinese women are like appetitizer.....

SA, I don't think I understand what you mean.  You have struck me as someone who isn't satisfied with anything less than being the main course.  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 22:15:52 |Display all floors
hmmm..am in a funny mood cos my pasta tonight..feel strange..

well..i think chinese women are starters..but not that playful to be the main course....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-22 03:40:45 |Display all floors

not always a bad thing..

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-9-21 21:58
oh and another difference is western women have bigger mouth's and are not afraid to use them :))

i am very old fashioned and my chinese husband dated two chinese girls before me...but says i am more chinese than anything else..
but i have a greek tongue..

yes i use it..i.e i speak my mind but
a. i never raise my voice to him
b. i never cuss him
c. i never use his weakness against him = for this point only he asked me to marry him..and the rest..
d. if we have a problem i sit him down over a cup of tea ..hold his hand and tell him how i feel..

we always find a compromise..
so nothing wrong with being open i think..as long as there is respect..and however modern the society..a man must be made to feel like a man the world over..then he can make a girl happy too..and even lovemaking..it is not a competition..
it is an art of love..xxxxxxxxx

[ Last edited by yanjiaren at 2006-9-22 03:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.