Author: myviopatis

Would Chinese guy choose foreigner wife ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-27 15:10:40 |Display all floors
I am a foreign woman married to a chinese man.   We have 2 daughters and another baby coming next
year.  I think that perhaps many chinese men need to fulfill the needs of their parents more then chinese women so the women are more prone to marry who they fall in love with.   I do not think its common at all. I hardly ever see a white woman with a chinese man.  It's just how things are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 15:31:42 |Display all floors
Well...my mum has a friend whose son is in US and has married a white girl for a long time...they r so happy now...i think there`s no bundaries of LOVE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 15:49:15 |Display all floors
Actually many chinese in America keep to themselves.  I am American and i always thought Chinese don't like anything but chinese.  Many Americans think the same.  It's just when Chinese no matter what part of china they come from they all stick together in a tight group and dont really test outside the waters.  American  culture if you can call it that can be too open for many chinese and they might feel the need to stay closer together.  I always found asian men *chinese* to be very attractive however, i always felt that they stayed with their own kind.  Of course this was til i dated and later married my Husband. :)

White girl and Chinese man does happen.  :) Just rarely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 16:00:20 |Display all floors
I was told that any western lady will turn out a lucky one if she's got a chance to marry a chinese man, as her marriage will 100% end up in happiness...! God bless those that intend to tie a 'knot' with chiese guys...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 16:01:45 |Display all floors
lol  thats a nice way to promote it.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 16:41:58 |Display all floors
it is essential to deal with diffirent culture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 17:18:52 |Display all floors
Yeah we are all human after all.  We all have/ should have 2 arms, legs, etc....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.