Author: myviopatis

Would Chinese guy choose foreigner wife ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-10 12:05:28 |Display all floors
in my opinion,  the different cultural background result in the choice of chinese guys.
besides , the language obstacle is  thought as a difficulty.
the majority of  elders cannot  speak english, so they  also cannot fall in love with white girls.
nowadays  many chinese went abroad, but it took up few proportion to the  whole population.
so it will provide us with chances rarely.
even though a chinese guy falls in love with a white girl in CHINA.
but his parents are not used to  get along with a foreigner.
generally, we would like to  pay attention to those who married with a foreigner. unfortunately, i found out the result , which they have to chose divorce lastly .
the reason why they have to divorce is that it belongs to two different cultural background.
Real beauty lies not in the physical appearance,
but in the heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 00:11:35 |Display all floors

I agree with finley's post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 00:24:33 |Display all floors

I agree with finley's post

except that there WILL BE Chinese males who will want to marry a white, black or brown female out of curiousity or staus (for or rebelling.)  But the culture clash(es) will be one of the deciding factors if the couple will remain married.  Its hard enough to remain married if a couple does not share the same views on money, family, religion, language, and personal habits.  If a person who shares my view, color is irrelevant to me, REALLY. (I am a dreamer, I know.)  

Cultures sets us apart more so than color.  Cultures of different  Asian countries are different but the skin color is in the same "league."  So...even for people of the same skin color, the different cultures of Asia makes marriage relationships more difficult for success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 00:40:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myviopatis at 2006-9-21 16:20
Ahh... I wanted to write about it here a long time ago, and finally I do... :)
I was talking with many foreigner guys. Most of them were Arabians... Anyways. They told me, that Chinese guy wil ...

If the guy loves a woman, why not? n matter where she is coming from
if the guy is open minded why not?
Some men choose women to keep her at home, like an objets
Men should choose a woman to love and to keep beside them all the times
We are in the Century 21th

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 03:26:46 |Display all floors
force_one, I agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.