Author: matthew_aus

Marriage issue with Hunan Girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-27 04:15:33 |Display all floors

Reply #40 246810's post

Gosh !

Whats wrong with the Hunan gals ? Why like that one ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-1 23:25:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manikam4me at 2007-10-27 04:15
Gosh !

Whats wrong with the Hunan gals ? Why like that one ?

If you get know the Hunan girls ..you will like them..most of them are very nice ..really ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 05:11:32 |Display all floors
I got very touched by the story you have posted, since it resembles quite a bit with the situations I went thru some time back.

i met  laide from hunan over internet and wery demanding , to liv in australia , hmm it makes me think , is it good move , as i got out the same relation 3 year ago , from germany  money hungry .... i cant give you advice to you problem ,bat only support  ,, you haw traide you best ,and time is cam to face the worst ,, you life is mor inpoterant  , and must go on , what i see it will not get beter , she got what she wont  . good lack in you future

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 05:26:48 |Display all floors
Matt has not login since Dec, 2006. I hope he is still with his wife and daughter together.

Cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 12:16:04 |Display all floors
You do realize that the present generation of young Chinese women are amongst the most ambitious in this world, far more than American or western women.

No studies have yet been done as what drive Chinese women to the abyss of extreme materialism. It is a force that explodes from within and two factors seem to have something to with it - the unheard of phenomenal speed that is propelling China's economy, and the years of deprivation before the economic miracle began.

On surface the Wendi Deng episode is viewed negatively by many Chinese on the ground of morality; the reality is that she is the inspiration for many aspiring to be rich and famous in the shortest possible way. The end justifies the means.

No one can really know the real reason for your spouse's motivation to leave you but knowing some facts about Chinese women may help.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.