Author: matthew_aus

Marriage issue with Hunan Girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-13 10:26:12 |Display all floors
U'd better talk with Ur wife than posting here..   Hunan girls are thoughtful.  not like you said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-13 10:29:22 |Display all floors
Why not have a talk with her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-13 10:29:46 |Display all floors
Talk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 02:37:59 |Display all floors
I feel sad after hearing your story.  For some reason, your wife is not very feeling.  I almost feel that she has been brainwashed in her upbringing to succeed in life at all costs (money wise) and to beget a child before 30.  I do not like the fact that she is comparing her life to her friends and acquaintances.  Those families may have their own issues but have not aired them out - only the good bits.  Happiness is in the heart but she is too materially-minded to see it.  I was also brought up to be financially independent but love was higher on the list as both of us went through a very low point (economically) with credit card bills piling high.  Enough money not to worry where to get the next loaf of bread and live decently.  I almost pity your wife that the money is blinding her to other important things in a relationship.

Money can come and go that easily but true love will last a life time.  When we leave this world we take our soul and memories with us but no wads of cash.    Please talk to her that money is not the be all and end all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 23:53:44 |Display all floors
I'm a Hunan girl too..I feel sorry this story just happened on you ..why you both don't sperate for a while ? I mean you can go to some place just for holiday around 1 month ..or you can suggest your wife to come back China for sometime with her daughter ...sometimes i think the time and distance can solve soem problmes...

and I feel most of Hunan girl are smart and knows very well what they are doing ...so if you love her..just keeping to loving her to let her to feel your true love... you know she is also human being..she will stay with you when she feel that ...  always to keep her warm..don't let her be cold....girls are easy to change their mind when she really feels the love ....

and i have to say it's early to get divioce after only 8 month...and nobody wants to see your little lovely daughter grow up in a single famalily...  come on !  try your best to save this company...you are the main power.......I support you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 11:20:34 |Display all floors

hi Matt

I think she knows how much you love her. Make her know you can have other choice, you can have other girls. It will work. The more love you show to your partner, the more weakness you will have between you.

She should be the very confident woman. Make her feel you also can be for other girl, make her feel lose you. If she care losing you, it maybe means she still loves you or has loved you.  If she doesn't care, I wonder  what reason she married you......

Anyway, don't hurt anyone. At least, you have had the very happy time together...

good luck!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 15:54:39 |Display all floors

Reply #1 matthew_aus's post

Matt,
It is quite clear that your case is a goner. There is no love any more fm she to you. She is only after one thing - money. Be strong , be prepared mentally and plan how to cope with life without her.

Sorry, I am too experience and can smell it fm far away.

You have given her a life in Australia, what would she be if she is still in China ? She will be fighting with        millions others for a husband, for a job for a living - this is a fact.

Heartless creature, she is.... sorry but she is.:

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.