Author: matthew_aus

Marriage issue with Hunan Girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-25 13:17:53 |Display all floors

another example of non-chinese person talking about chinese people

I noticed that you are promulgating the stereotype that "Hunan women are firy (sic)."  As some have said its not a cultural thing.  Its just that YOU lack culture.  I'm surprised you got as far as you did.  Since you are blaming it on the chinese culture why don't you "stick to your own
kind - the uncultured ones."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 17:03:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xinwo88 at 25-9-2006 13:17
I noticed that you are promulgating the stereotype that "Hunan women are firy (sic)."  As some have said its not a cultural thing.  Its just that YOU lack culture.  I'm surprised you got  ...

calm down xinwo.
they don;t mean what you think...
its just a short and simple decription of a few people in an area..
in every country and city, there are different kind of people, firy one, also cool ones.. so don't take it so seriously..

what is more important is Matt's really serious and moving story.
Im much younger than you Matt, so am not that far as you are in life, but I can really understand your feelings, as Im also a feeling/thinking type..
my gf is not like your wife, she is more dependent and emotional...and not a business type...
so I can't give you direct advises, only some relationship tips.....~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 17:39:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xinwo88 at 2006-9-25 13:17
I noticed that you are promulgating the stereotype that "Hunan women are firy (sic)."  As some have said its not a cultural thing.  Its just that YOU lack culture.  I'm surprised you got  ...

I am sorry to cause offence. I learnt this from my Chinese teacher in our class. She mention this and even my wife has said this and my chinese friends. I would not have known this otherwise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 18:10:13 |Display all floors
The only thing Chinese care about is Pride and Luxury, aka status and money.

Genghis Khan said that 800 years ago this year before he started taking over their country.

So it 's just not your wife, it's part of their culture.

I can get you Genghis's quote if your request it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-12 10:24:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew_aus at 2006-9-21 08:47
Hello all

I am having trouble keeping my marriage alive with my wife who is from China. We live in Australia. We have been just married for about 8 months and now we a living in separate rooms  ...

She just wants you money and your country!
She maybe cheating on you wear a condom!

Sorry!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-12 11:31:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hangul at 2006-11-11 08:24 PM

She just wants you money and your country!
She maybe cheating on you wear a condom!

Sorry!

I was thinking the same thing.  She is a gold digger.  You are her tool.  I think you are being to nice to her.  You should kick her out of your house.  What does she do when you are at work?  If she uses the computer, you should log all activity.  If she is cheating on you, get pictures and record events.  You can use this in the divorce.  It is not right what she did.  Stand up for yourself.  You have rights too.
Peace!  Be strong and be brave!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-12 14:37:54 |Display all floors
Chinese woman are the same in every western country!

It is always about the money.

Love is in the top 10 things of why they like you but, not in the top 5 things of why they love you.

I live by a military base and all young men are taught this about Asian women.
If you marry them watch them closely, very closely!

You could go oversea and she may sale your home!

It has happened here in Riverside California near March ARB!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.