Author: wannabedumb

Is 'God' fair? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-19 21:33:23 |Display all floors
There is no God.
For optimistic and tough guys, fate is always fair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 21:35:51 |Display all floors
unless you don't want to.., Do you believe in God? God helps those that help themselves!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 21:37:02 |Display all floors
there is god...i believe that....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 21:38:18 |Display all floors
SA, I don't think you'r eeasily satisfied at all.  Right now I see you as struggling to know yourself better and to find your calling.  That's cool.  I really like seeing people grow.

BTW, hope you enjoy your Mom's visit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 21:39:26 |Display all floors
So you'll have what you want! with the help of God of course! I've got to leave, have a sweet dream!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 21:40:14 |Display all floors

l don't believe in a god...

but if there is one out there it certainly ain't fair... one doesn't need to look hard for examples of injustice around the world...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 21:42:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diogenes at 2006-9-19 23:38
SA, I don't think you'r eeasily satisfied at all.  Right now I see you as struggling to know yourself better and to find your calling.  That's cool.  I really like seeing people grow.

BTW, hope  ...

hey..my mother is comin here on sunday..and gonna stay with me for 3 weeks..oh..i am gonna glued on her..lol..might even fly to other cities ... though i hate flights...

i might sound quite fussy..but in real life..am pretty easy goin and not that fussy..though i still have that so called arrogant looking......i ask for the simplest things in life..but maybe cos its too simple..people think am joking..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.