Author: whirlingone

Can u smile as usual before someone u don't like? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-19 21:56:39 |Display all floors

so does anyone get to see the real you...

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-19 21:50

ahahah...i just need some privacy here...i dont like to be exposed online.. i am too shy..you see...

back to the topic...i think life can also be seen as a masquerade..lol..everyone wear masks..all kind of masks..we dance..we smile..we bow....whether we are sincere or not..only ourselves know....

without the mask?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 21:59:37 |Display all floors
Yeah, that's true.  We wear our masks much of the time.  Trouble can come when we confuse our masks with reality and lose sight of our real selves inside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 22:02:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-9-19 23:56

without the mask?

i dont even really know myself well..lol..so i am not sure about others...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 22:03:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diogenes at 2006-9-19 23:59
Yeah, that's true.  We wear our masks much of the time.  Trouble can come when we confuse our masks with reality and lose sight of our real selves inside.

true..sometimes...it is so good to keep the mask on..just to be someone else..so at least can stay away fromt he real self...sometimes...real self is just too lonely and depressed...and dont even wanna give a hand to the real self to help it out.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 23:20:01 |Display all floors
of course
if you want to put his money in your pocket

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-22 18:02:55 |Display all floors
hmmm   i think i cann't do !
nothing is impossible !  Own my time, enjoy my life!^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-22 18:07:53 |Display all floors
you shouldnt even think at the first place...you shall just SMILE !! without thinking....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.