Author: whirlingone

Why their is no 'Beijing Food' restaurant? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-19 14:24:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-9-18 20:14

Oh, nice to hear from you!
That's Beijing Duck. yeah, Beijing dish, too polular, You really haven't tried it. If one day u come to Beijing, I will invite you to a Beijing Duck restaurant, but  ...
Peking duck , to me ,the most enjoyable thing is not the duck’s taste ,but the waiters peel duck process, it’s a kind of art.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 14:25:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-18 21:13
there is beijing food...peking duck..thts yummy...and beijing food is nice..its hot and spicy...
Hot and spicy are chuan dishes characteristic , and it’s now most popular in north china .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 14:38:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bornne at 2006-9-19 16:25
Hot and spicy are chuan dishes characteristic , and it’s now most popular in north china .

hmm..i know sichuan dishes are spicy..but beijing's hot too..maybe not as spicy n hot as sichuan for sure..lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 23:38:41 |Display all floors
noodles

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 10:42:15 |Display all floors
peking duck !
wow...
My mouth is watering.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 10:45:36 |Display all floors
maybe i need to send you a bowl or plate so....your drooling can drop in it..lol..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 09:15:23 |Display all floors
I'm sure you have all walked past the biggest Beijing restaurant every day, it sells Beijing food all the time it's called KFC :) if you buy food in Beijing then it is so facto Beijing food, I'll have a zinger with some crispy strips and whirlingone is paying :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.