Views: 4265|Replies: 19

Why their is no 'Beijing Food' restaurant? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-9-18 19:46:30 |Display all floors
We have 'Guangdong Food', 'Shanghai Food' resturant.. Why their is no Beijing Food? Acturally they have a few  kinds of representative food or dishes, but only a few. That's why? or what??

[ Last edited by whirlingone at 2006-9-18 08:22 PM ]
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-9-18 20:08:19 |Display all floors

what about this...

one of china's more famous dishes, though l've never tried it myself :)
duckk.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-9-18 20:14:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-9-18 20:08
one of china's more famous dishes, though l've never tried it myself :)


Oh, nice to hear from you!
That's Beijing Duck. yeah, Beijing dish, too polular, You really haven't tried it. If one day u come to Beijing, I will invite you to a Beijing Duck restaurant, but Freakqi must take care of it that you have finished your homework .
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-9-18 20:39:28 |Display all floors

why thankyou!

Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-9-18 20:14


Oh, nice to hear from you!
That's Beijing Duck. yeah, Beijing dish, too polular, You really haven't tried it. If one day u come to Beijing, I will invite you to a Beijing Duck restaurant, but  ...

l may just take you up on that offer one day...

l've only ever tried duck once and l wasn't very impressed... rather fatty and probably not cooked properly...

but l'm sure it tastes delicious when served well

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-9-18 20:44:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-9-18 20:39

l may just take you up on that offer one day...

l've only ever tried duck once and l wasn't very impressed... rather fatty and probably not cooked properly...

but l'm sure it tastes delic ...


hmmm, have you finished your homework now? forget again what the teacher said? Where is Freakqi??
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-9-18 21:09:46 |Display all floors

l was never much good at doing homework...

where's freaky?

hmmm... she might be just around the corner from you...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-9-18 21:13:04 |Display all floors
there is beijing food...peking duck..thts yummy...and beijing food is nice..its hot and spicy...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.