Author: cyberspook

SEX EDUCATION 101 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-21 08:49:06 |Display all floors
oh i see...lol.....E....esctasy...lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 09:18:46 |Display all floors
How long have you had a sleeping disorder? You have been talking allot about your mama visiting you. Could you be thinking to much about her visit when you should be sleeping? Just a wild guess

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 10:10:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freedom1 at 2006-9-21 11:18
How long have you had a sleeping disorder? You have been talking allot about your mama visiting you. Could you be thinking to much about her visit when you should be sleeping? Just a wild guess

its been few weeks..but this thing does happen to me sometimes...when i get stressed in most cases..lol.

oh...yea..i cant wait to see her here..hmmm..though its bad timing for her to visit me..cos i will move in on sat, and she will be here on sunday morning!!!!

i have some sleepin pills here which can be helpful i hope..since it takes like 3 hrs to work on my body...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 11:48:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 12:06:11 |Display all floors
huang we are feeling the effect now, it has even affected aprenticships because they just don't want to work for their money, it has affected so many things that the government will never catch up.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.